- Is your child or youth struggling with their emotions?
- Does your child or teen have challenging behaviors at home or at school?
- Are you struggling to understand how to parent them?
Do you worry about your child’s mental health? Do you worry about their future?
You’re not alone and we can help.
We provide professional and effective therapy for your child or teen. Our child and youth team has extensive experience providing effective therapy to children and teens.
Meet our child and youth experts:
Hope Iglic M.C.
Registered Clinical Counsellor #19075
Canadian Certified Counsellor #10007035
Hope works with children, teens & families that are stressed, having anxiety, low mood, interpersonal conflicts, or other personal challenges.
Kris Price M.C., R.C.C
Registered Clinical Counsellor #16993
Kris has worked for many years as a school counsellor and teacher at an alternative high school. He understands how to support teens and connect with youth. Kris is an expert in navigating supports in the Surrey School District.
Lauren Brown M.Ed., R.C.C.
Registered Clinical Counsellor #21054
Lauren holds a Masters of Education in Counselling from the University of British Columbia and several advanced training courses (CBT, DBT, ACT, Motivational Interviewing). Lauren has experience working in non-profit organizations and health authorities supporting youth and adults with complex mental health.
Tanisha Duffill, M.A, R.C.C.
Registered Clinical Counsellor #22074
* Not currently accepting new clients.
Tanisha has worked with teens for several years as a child and youth therapist at CYMH. She is skilled in helping children and youth recover from anxiety, depression, and other concerns. Tanisha is trained in DBT and CBT.
- Anxiety therapy for teens
- Anxiety counselling for children
- Counselling for depression for teens
- Therapy for school refusal for children and teens
- Trauma therapy for children and teens
- Parenting Support
- Counselling for ADHD and neurodivergence
Our services are available as:
- In-person counselling and therapy for children and teens in South Surrey (201-15350 Croydon Drive)
- Online therapy anywhere in British Columbia